Deutsches Wissenschafts - und Innovationshaus
11/12/2016 - 11/16/2016
GCRI will participate in the 46th Annual Meeting for the Society of Neuroscience (SfN) in San Diego, CA.
9/9/2016 - 9/11/2016
The 2016 Annual GAIN Meeting on career opportunities and recent developments in higher education will take place in Washington, D.C.
• German Academic International Network (GAIN)
• Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
8/21/2016 - 8/25/2016
GCRI will participate in the 252nd American Chemical Society (ACS) National Meeting & Exposition.
6/6/2016 - 6/9/2016
GCRI will participate in BIO 2016, one of the world’s largest biotechnology gatherings.
• University of Applied Sciences Stuttgart
• German Research Foundation (DFG)
• German Institute for International Educational Research
4/2/2016 - 4/6/2016
GCRI will participate in the 2016 Experimental Biology convention, an annual meeting of over 14,000 scientists and exhibitors.
• WZB Berlin Social Science Center
• University Alliance Ruhr (UA Ruhr)
Germany has a long tradition of outstanding research and development. With first-rate research facilities and a high degree of innovation, Germany is one of the top research destinations in the world.
Research & Innovation
For our monthly e-newsletter
Enter your name:
Enter your email:
Type the code from the image