Deutsches Wissenschafts - und Innovationshaus
11/12/2015, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
• Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany New York
• German American Chambers of Commerce, Inc. (GACC)
• Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research
• The New School
10/17/2015 - 10/21/2015
GCRI will participate in the 45th Annual Meeting for the Society of Neuroscience (SfN) in Chicago, IL.
• University Alliance Ruhr (UA Ruhr)
8/28/2015 - 8/30/2015
This year's Annual GAIN Meeting on career opportunities and recent developments in higher education will take place in San Francisco, CA.
• German Academic International Network (GAIN)
• Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, San Francisco
• German American Business Association (GABA)
8/16/2015 - 8/20/2015
GCRI will participate in the 250th American Chemical Society (ACS) National Meeting & Exposition. The theme of the 250th ACS National Meeting & Exposition is “Innovation from Discovery to Application.”
• Carl Zeiss Microscopy
GCRI will participate in the First NYU Postdocs Interdisciplinary Symposium.
5/12/2015, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
GCRI Director Dr. Joann Halpern will speak at the “Success Stories in Non-Academic Career Tracks: Overcoming the Barriers of an International Scientist in the USA” event presented by the Science Alliance and INet NYC.
Germany has a long tradition of outstanding research and development. With first-rate research facilities and a high degree of innovation, Germany is one of the top research destinations in the world.
Research & Innovation
For our monthly e-newsletter
Enter your name:
Enter your email:
Type the code from the image