Deutsches Wissenschafts - und Innovationshaus
11/15/2014 - 11/19/2014
GCRI will participate at the 2014 Annual Meeting for the Society of Neuroscience (SfN) in Washington, D.C.
• Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany New York
• German American Chambers of Commerce, Inc. (GACC)
• American Friends of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (AvH)
9/5/2014 - 9/7/2014
Event details will be posted as information becomes available.
• Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Boston
• German Academic International Network (GAIN)
• German Rectors' Conference (HRK)
• Carl Zeiss Microscopy, LLC
8/13/2014 - 8/16/2014
8/10/2014 - 8/14/2014
• Aspen Institute
• Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
6/1/2014 - 6/30/2014
Event details will be posted as soon as information becomes available.
Germany has a long tradition of outstanding research and development. With first-rate research facilities and a high degree of innovation, Germany is one of the top research destinations in the world.
Research & Innovation
For our monthly e-newsletter
Enter your name:
Enter your email:
Type the code from the image