Deutsches Wissenschafts - und Innovationshaus
• Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research
• The New School
10/17/2015 - 10/21/2015
GCRI will participate in the 45th Annual Meeting for the Society of Neuroscience (SfN) in Chicago, IL.
8/28/2015 - 8/30/2015
This year's Annual GAIN Meeting on career opportunities and recent developments in higher education will take place in San Francisco, CA.
• German Academic International Network (GAIN)
• Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, San Francisco
• German American Business Association (GABA)
8/16/2015 - 8/20/2015
GCRI will participate in the 250th American Chemical Society (ACS) National Meeting & Exposition. The theme of the 250th ACS National Meeting & Exposition is “Innovation from Discovery to Application.”
GCRI will participate in the First NYU Postdocs Interdisciplinary Symposium.
• Volkswagen Group of America, Chattanooga Operations, LLC
3/28/2015 - 4/1/2015
The GCRI will participate in the 2015 Experimental Biology convention, an annual meeting of over 14,000 scientists and exhibitors, which will take place in Boston, MA.
• Delegation of the European Union to the United States of America
GCRI will participate in the 2015 Columbia University Spring Career Fair.
Germany has a long tradition of outstanding research and development. With first-rate research facilities and a high degree of innovation, Germany is one of the top research destinations in the world.
Research & Innovation
For our monthly e-newsletter
Enter your name:
Enter your email:
Type the code from the image