Deutsches Wissenschafts - und Innovationshaus
11/15/2014 - 11/19/2014
GCRI will participate at the 2014 Annual Meeting for the Society of Neuroscience (SfN) in Washington, D.C.
• Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany New York
• German American Chambers of Commerce, Inc. (GACC)
• American Friends of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (AvH)
9/16/2014 - 9/17/2014
This recruiting exhibition and conference is geared towards international applicants with qualifications in the MINT (STEM) fields.
9/5/2014 - 9/7/2014
Event details will be posted as information becomes available.
• Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Boston
• German Academic International Network (GAIN)
• German Rectors' Conference (HRK)
• Carl Zeiss Microscopy, LLC
8/13/2014 - 8/16/2014
One of GCRI’s goals is to provide a forum for international experts to network, exchange ideas, present their research, and collaborate in order to address some of the critical challenges of the 21st century. In this spirit, we encourage institutions and individuals interested in confronting these challenges, to plan an event with the GCRI. We welcome interesting cross-disciplinary event topics, as well as innovative event formats.
Plan an Event
For our monthly e-newsletter
Enter your name:
Enter your email:
Type the code from the image